April 05, 2012
Ludwieg Mies van der Rohe’s Tugendhat villa, built in 1930 has re-opened after a two year restoration.
The carefully selected restoration team were meticulous about detail. An abundance of references were used, such as family photographs and archival material to get the building restored to it’s initial excellence. The project has been documented by photographer, David Zidlicky and can be viewed on the official website, Villa Tugendhat.